Friday, December 15, 2006

the boyfriend money

Okay. Stephanie makes a good point today. Without even thinking about it, we all open our hearts and arms and wallets at Christmas time for a new person in our lives (new baby, new in-law, new friendetc), and maybe we could all do the same for a fellow human in need.

Further to my post from yesterday, I'm going to consider this from the other direction. This year, my Christmas giving list has diminished. Subtraction of boyfriend equals money not spent on Christmas giving. So I'll do it... what I would have spent on a present for a special love, I will donate to MSF.

And the rest of you... go read the Harlot. She's a clever, clever woman with good ideas for us all.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good on you Kate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home