Tuesday, November 07, 2006

le Harlot roadtrip, le Vendredi

Okay... I think I'm going to go to Montreal on Friday to see the Harlot at McGill. Any one want to join me??? We'll head in kind of early-ish and find le good lunch, le good LYS, and le good seat at le McGill library.

Let me know if you're in.

Edited to add: Whoops! Thanks to "A Montreal Knitter" for the correction. I'll be getting le good seat at le Bookstore Cafe. Good to know. And yes, I know she'll be in Kingston tomorrow... but I'm already booked that night!!! Thanks again.

6 Comments:

At 3:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

DId you know that the Yarn Harlot is coming to Kingston on Wed night? I don't know if you know that, but I saw your blog, and saw that you are coming to Montreal to see her - when she'll be in YOUR home town! :) Also, it's not at the McGill Library, it's actually in a really tiny bookstore!

 
At 4:37 p.m., Blogger Amy said...

Hi, I found your blog when I Googled Yarn Harlot and Kingston. I'm from Napanee, and I'm coming to see her tomorrow in Ktown. Have you ever been to the Knitting Circle at Chapters before?

 
At 5:48 p.m., Blogger Jen said...

I wish I could go with you - I'm not even sure I'll be able to go see her here. :( Stupid school. Anyway - I hope, if you do go, that you have a fabulous time!

Jen

 
At 7:10 p.m., Blogger froggiemeanie said...

I wish I could go. DH went to McGill and it feels like an old stomping ground. Somehow I think the kidlets would object to the 5 hour drive though....

 
At 10:43 p.m., Blogger Deb said...

Harlot was awesome- you will enjoy seeing her!

 
At 11:02 a.m., Blogger Knittinreed said...

WOW!!! Cool! I hope you have a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home