Saturday, May 19, 2007

calling all facebook knitters, and a giggle


I don't usually collide my knit-blog life and my real life, but this is a chance to do something good.

Remember MSF? Remember?
There's a facebook group for MSF. (now, personally I think facebook is a little evil. A time-sucking void, where private people put entirely too much personal information out into the world, but this is a good use of it...) The facebook group is trying to win $7000 from a radio station in Toronto, who is giving away the money to the "coolest" facebook group, based on "number of members, interaction, use of facebook tools, etc". So if you are on facebook, get on over to the group. Go. It's on til Thursday, noon. I already told them you were coming...
And here's a giggle for you, for reading the public service announcement:
Go to Google, click on maps. Search directions "from New York, New York, to Paris, France". If line 24 makes you giggle, pass it on.

4 Comments:

At 12:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to Google, and I was expecting something strange, however that was not what I was expecting! It did make me giggle, thanks for the laugh!

 
At 4:12 p.m., Blogger froggiemeanie said...

If I abandon my vehicle in NY to swim across the Atlantic, how am I going to do all that fancy European highway driving? Maybe I take the car of someone swimming the other way....

Very funny

 
At 12:55 p.m., Blogger Alex said...

it also works from Quebec City to Paris! For a Canadian connection, though it does make you go through the States for some reason!

 
At 3:38 p.m., Blogger Megan said...

Hey, I remember the toothbrush family! There was the electric toothbrush who had big mag wheels.

Brush your teeth
round and round
circle (something)
up and down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home