Thursday, May 17, 2007

KTE packages arrived!

A big thank you to Patti, my KTE pal. I picked up 2 lovely packages from the post office on Tuesday...
The first contained Passionfruit Mango body butter and body spray, and a sweet little kit to grow my own sunflower! (I'm going to wait til the weather's a little nicer to start that)

And the second contained a lemonade kit (perfect for sitting and sipping on my balcony), some chocolate covered orange, key lime truffles (YUM!!! these are almost gone!), and some lovely sock yarn by Woolarina a seriously bright and sunshiney set of colours. I might use this for a baby surprise jacket...

Thank you, Patti!!!

5 Comments:

At 5:29 p.m., Blogger Andrea said...

Pretty yarn!

 
At 7:19 a.m., Blogger Patricia said...

Glad the weary travelers finally made it! Enjoy

 
At 9:35 a.m., Blogger Ellie said...

That second box is just gorgeous! It's raining here, and somehow my pink yarn isn't brightening things up as much as that would.
Beautiful!

 
At 3:23 p.m., Blogger Stephanie Cake said...

Hi Miss Ewe!
I got some treats yesterday too... from YOU (or I s'pose Ewe - LOL!).
Thanks so much for the wonderful KTE goodies!!! You're the best!
I'll post pix and blog when I get a minute this weekend!
Hugs,
S Cake

 
At 1:03 p.m., Blogger Violiknit said...

Everything looks so yummy! Is that yarn for socks?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home