Saturday, March 03, 2007

Happy Blogiversary to me!!!

:)

Yep, a year ago I joined the illustrious ranks of all you knit bloggers.

I celebrated with another trip to Lettuce Knit. Oh yes. And anyway, everyone knows sock yarn doesn't count.
Also, I am knitting another sock with Mountain Colours Bearfoot. It's pretty freaking awesome. If you are not familiar with this stuff, find some. It makes me happy about every 4 seconds.


I am currently away on a gig, and with patchy internet connectivity, so I'll have to save pictures for later. I'm also thinking of a little anniversary celebration kind of thing, so I'll dream that through and post about it next week...


Happy Blogiversary to me!!!

12 Comments:

At 7:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy day happy day! I'm glad you're here :-)

Going to post some actual audio from those gigs?

 
At 7:47 p.m., Blogger Jeanne said...

Happy Blogiversary! MC Bearfoot is my favorite sock yarn to knit with. I have two socks going right now in Crazy Woman and Wildflower. Fantastic yarn. So yummy, and the colors are amazing.

Break a leg!

 
At 11:13 p.m., Blogger Andrea said...

Happy Blogiversary. What did you buy at LK? And of course sock yarn doesn't count as real yarn buying. That's why I'm going to put in my third internet order of thr week tomorrow morning.

 
At 1:07 a.m., Blogger Heather said...

Very happy blogiversary!!

 
At 5:59 p.m., Blogger froggiemeanie said...

Happy blogiversary to you!
Happy blogiversary to you!
Happy blogiversary Miss Ewe!
Heppy blogiversary to youuuuuuuuuu!

Be thankful I wrote that out and didn't really sing.....nobody needs to hear me sing.

 
At 8:02 p.m., Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Here for the first time. Happy blogiversary!

 
At 9:48 a.m., Blogger Anny said...

Happy blogiversary indeed! You'll have to show us your prezzies ;0)

 
At 9:52 a.m., Blogger Kirsten said...

Happy Blogiversary! I'm sitting here jealous over your trips to Lettuce Knit!

 
At 10:09 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary Kate!

How quickly a year goes by!!!

So many socks to knit--So little time!!!!

Congratulations!!!!
XO
MOM

 
At 11:05 a.m., Blogger Karen said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
At 2:36 p.m., Blogger Violiknit said...

Happy Blogiversary to you! Many happy returns!

 
At 11:58 p.m., Blogger BrownPants said...

Happy Blogaversary indeed! Yay for you!
Keep on bloggin'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home