Monday, February 12, 2007

I love me.

Happy V-day (almost).
I took this opportunity to collect a few things just for me. Some are from my mom, some are from "the dog" (via mom, I'm just guessing), and some I bought just for me. Didn't even break the yarn embargo, as the sock yarn was purchased by mom!



See??? A new, sexy gym bag from Lululemon, my magazines, some Meilenweit and some Fleece Artist sock yarn. Check out the ear-piece telephone mic thingy so I can knit while chatting on the phone (without the neck cramp). Also some gift cards for Chapters (knitting books already enroute) and Puretracks (I'm a musician, and I'm against illegal downloading...). This is the best V-day present ever.

3 Comments:

At 11:06 a.m., Blogger froggiemeanie said...

Oooooh, good haul! Where'd you get the new Interweave? I haven't gotten mine yet and I'm scared that my subscription might be fud up.....again. Grrrr.

 
At 7:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have the spring IK... I just received the WINTER one today!

 
At 11:40 a.m., Blogger Violiknit said...

Oh! Beautiful V-day presents! Lucky you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home