Monday, March 05, 2007

blogiversary present

Hi, I'm Kate. I've long suffered from the Noro virus, and I've recently caught the Sock Bug. These are the blogiversary presents I got for myself. (and thank you for all the good wishes, by the way).


Why yes, that IS the new Interweave Sock book. And a bit more Sweet Georgia, in a colour called Black Orchid. And Fleece Artist, a many purpled merino, and another skein of Sea Wool in a set of colours I can't even begin to explain. Blues, purples, russet, greyish. Too pretty to put down. As you can see, I had a bit of a purple day. And best of all: It was all free because the power was out at Lettuce Knit. FREE YARN!!!
Are you all flipping out? Free yarn from Lettuce Knit??? Oh... I must have forgotten to mention that once the power comes back on, they will charge my credit card... But so far, it's still free!
I will post sock progress soon...

6 Comments:

At 2:17 p.m., Blogger Allegra said...

Very nice presents for yourself!! Happy Blogiversary!

 
At 2:39 p.m., Blogger froggiemeanie said...

Can you please give me a review on the sock book so I can decided if I need to rush out and get it or not.

Free yarn. Sweeeeeeet. Even if it is only temporary.

 
At 3:25 p.m., Blogger Patty said...

Very nice 'me' pressies for yourself! And congratulations on your first blogiversary!

 
At 4:25 p.m., Blogger Andrea said...

I had that Sweet Georgia yarn in my hand but switched it for a different colour.
If you want to see sock yarn addiction, just watch my blog for the next week or so. I'm waiting for packages from pick up sticks, bluemoon fiber arts and lisa souza yarns.

 
At 6:20 p.m., Blogger Liz said...

Poor baby, with the virus and the bug. Here, let me make things better for you and take all that string off your hands.

;)

 
At 2:35 p.m., Blogger Violiknit said...

Yeay for (almost) free yarn! Lovely colors, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home