Friday, October 13, 2006

Clap-happy

Two posts in one day. What's gotten into this girl??? I'll tell you what... she's clap-happy! It's a finished object.

Not blocked yet, but I'll do that tomorrow. Today I wore it out. And graciously accepted compliments. Thanks for the blocking suggestions. I'll get on that tomorrow, then take a better picture. But doesn't she look pretty with my fall velvet coat??? :)

Also, since I had a FO, I thought it was okay to hit the LYS for some stashy-stash. Seems fair, right? So here it is:


Noro Kureyon alluringly named... 92. Blues, greens, pinks, purples, and a little bit of a coffee yum. This photo ALMOST does it justice, but it's so grey and crappy out today that lighting was an issue. Anyway, it is soon to be Wavy. (Thanks for the inspiration, Anny). If I'm feeling generous, it may go in the Christmas present pile. But I suspect I will love it too much to part with it... we'll see.

One more funny. For any cat lovers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9eiRbFdhb4
The cat's expression is worth the price of admission. The dancing is kind of funny too...

Have good weekends. I'm going to sew in the shrug ends. (so ambitious today! maybe the unlucky days agree with me?!)

3 Comments:

At 5:22 p.m., Blogger Deb said...

OOOHHHHH! Nice Clapotis!!!!

 
At 6:06 p.m., Blogger Heather said...

It's beautiful!!

 
At 8:34 a.m., Blogger Jen said...

Gorgeous! And I can say I "knew it when..." ;)

Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home