Sunday, October 15, 2006

kicked out of bed for...

I actually slept on the couch last night so that Clapotis could finish blocking. As Heather pointed out, for some reason that Silk Garden takes a long time to dry. She's done now, and she's soft(er) and lovely, but I'll wait for the morning light to take a reasonable photo. I've learned that when I take evening photos, we end up with horrible pics like this one:


Badly lit, funny face, out of focus, self-portraits. And another finished object: the Teva Durham's Turtleneck Shrug from Scarf Style. I finally sewed in the ends, Friday night/Saturday morning. I'm a finishing fiend this weekend. With Christmas giving on the brain, I felt like I had to clear the cache a bit.

So, tomorrow I owe you a good Clappy pic, maybe a better shrug pic (if I can figure out a way), plus I'll show you my new love.

For tonight? I'm about to browse the stash to see what can be Christmasized this year. Wish me luck. It's not stashbusting, exactly, more like budget-busting. Happy Sunday.

1 Comments:

At 12:46 a.m., Blogger Heather said...

I'll be watching for the clap pic!!

(oh, that sounds kinda gross, doesn't it?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home