Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bad Blogger

I have been a bad blogger lately. Tonight I'll remedy this. Tomorrow at the latest.

My Secret Pal (8) Heather sent me a wicked final package nearly a month ago, have I blogged it yet? No.
I finished my shrug, but still have to sew in the ends, have I blogged it yet?? Uh-unh.
I started an open work scarf in Kidsilk Haze. Any bloggage? Nope.
And Clapotis is about halfway finished. Looking pretty nice, methinks. And again, nothing for you people to see.

Tonight. Tomorrow at the latest...

2 Comments:

At 10:00 p.m., Blogger froggiemeanie said...

Yes, yes, yes, you are a bad, bad, blogger. Get your camera out and start snapping those pictures! We, your readers, demand satisfaction.

 
At 3:46 p.m., Blogger Lisa said...

I hope you realize you are committed now...there's just no going back. The consequences will be dire if you don't. I'm considering some major intervention like replacing anything made of natural fiber with bright baby pink acrylic until you begin blogging more responsibly. Of course, I'll have to find out where you live.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home