Thursday, October 05, 2006

gobble gobble




Okay, Blogger is still behaving badly, but I think I finally got the pictures up. Clapotis is a little farther along now, not too many decrease rows left. It will be finished over Thanksgiving, blocked next week. The openwork is on the go, a little too fiddly for my liking, but quite pretty. Tough to tell, because I think it will really need a good blocking to show off the pattern, but you get the idea. More after the weekend... maybe even a FO or two. (I'm taking the shrug and the sewing-up needle on my Thanksgiving weekend... here's hoping the magic finishing fairies come in the night).

Happy Turkey!

2 Comments:

At 10:01 p.m., Blogger Patty said...

Gorgeous knitting. I find if I download my photos before adding any text that blogger allows me to add up to 4 at a time. Maybe that will work for you?

 
At 10:31 p.m., Blogger froggiemeanie said...

Gobble gobble right back at ya ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home