Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm okay... thanks!

Hey folks...
Thanks for your concern, it's really, really nice. I'm completely okay, but for someone who is virtually unemployed in the summer, I have been unfathomably busy. And still am... I'm running away again right now, but I'll be back on Monday, and I have some pretty great WIP pics to post. The shrug is almost finished, the sock is, well, bigger, and there's something new on the needles in Silk Garden...
TEASE!
Have great weekends!

I've been trying... I swear. Stupid blogger ate my post yesterday (somehow?), and this morning it will not play nice with pictures. And what's a WIP post without pictures, right? I'll try this afternoon.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 p.m., Blogger froggiemeanie said...

Yeah, you're a tease but at least you are a blogging tease! See you next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home