Tuesday, June 13, 2006

how the tide turns

I bought a laptop. I got a great gig for a few weeks back in "my city" (Toronto). I'm feeling much better about life in general, and back to being "Me" again. Hallelujah.
I am NOT getting much knit-time. But I'm still here, working on sleeve 2 of the shrug.

The yarn diet is going pretty well, I'm sorry to report. For being in Toronto all week, I'm proud of myself for only one slip: $11 on a green skein of Quattro with the alluring colorway name of 9435. It's actually 4 different and lovely shades of green, all wrapped together in worsted, and it will become a soft and lovely something to be worn near my face, I expect. I also picked something up for my secret pal, but that doesn't count.

Until soon...

1 Comments:

At 9:08 a.m., Blogger Zarzuela said...

Glad things are looking up for you after what sounds like a rough spell. Hope it continues! :)

Jessica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home