Friday, July 13, 2007

still here

I haven't died or anything... I'm still here. Actually, I've even been fairly productive with my knitting as I avoid packing and anticipate forthcoming babies (other people's... not mine!).

But packing... yes... I have completed Monkey socks, about a zillion little flower petal bibs (okay, 4 so far), and the better part of a Baby Surprise Jacket, but unless I drape them over cardboard boxes, picture-taking is a little stunted right now.

I'll be back... promise.

3 Comments:

At 3:16 p.m., Blogger froggiemeanie said...

Now admit it. The reason you aren't blogging is because you are having too much fun beating me regularily at Scrabble.

 
At 11:02 p.m., Blogger Violiknit said...

Ooh, sounds like you've been busy knitting! I can't wait to see everything!

 
At 1:15 p.m., Blogger Liz said...

I like the "I'll be back" part. Miss reading ewe!

(get it? Cracking myself up.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home