Thursday, June 14, 2007

we are experiencing technical difficulties

Please stand by...

I received a fantastic package from my Coffee Swap Pal Jenny last week, but due to a collection of technical disturbances, I haven't been able to post it yet... But THANKS JENNY!!!!

Oh, and don't worry, I'm collecting the last few bits and pieces to put into your package... almost ready to send!

ETA: I was out of town for work, and for some reason the stupid computer I was using to access e-mail wouldn't let me into blogger even to leave this message! Then I tried to take photos and the stupid batteries in the stupid camera were dead. (because someone STUPID neglected to charge them, duh) Now the loot has been photographed, Blogger is again accessible... and the stupid cord that connects the stupid camera to the stupid computer is MIA. (again, because someone STUPID who is in the process of packing has STUPIDLY misplaced it) I have a good feeling about locating it tomorrow. But stick a fork in me, I'm done for the day. Garbage in, garbage out. Maybe tomorrow will be a "smart" day.

6 Comments:

At 9:00 p.m., Blogger Patricia said...

Is the camera on the blink?

 
At 9:30 p.m., Blogger froggiemeanie said...

I've missed you. Damned technology!

 
At 10:33 a.m., Blogger Jenny Massey said...

I was about to send out the dogs in search of ewe or at least the monkey who kidnapped ewe. Glad you are ok and man, do I know your pain about the missing camera to computer cable. Thank goodness I have computer friends who are always prepared when I'm not.

 
At 10:11 p.m., Blogger Violiknit said...

I hate having those kind of days... Nice to have you back, and can't wait to see your new stuff!

 
At 6:48 p.m., Blogger Patty said...

Don't worry about it. That's what moving is all about - STUPID! Even if it's a move you want. It may be good stress but, it's still stress. Hang in there. Bloggerland understands.

 
At 2:00 a.m., Blogger Karen said...

Hope you're back together and blogging soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home