Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Coffee Swap revealed... finally

FOUND IT! I found my camera-to-computer cord. So here is the amazing Coffee Swap package sent to me by Jenny! Thank you so much!!!

The box:



Home Sweet Georgia's Mocha Java, Jittery Joe's Colombian Supremo, and New Mexico Pinon Coffee. Plus Jenny knitted me a rose! I think the Jittery Joe's is my favourite, but they are all tasty!



A lovely mug from Starbucks, some Georgia Peach Peppermints, really pretty stitch markers (they are SOOO pretty!), and knitted-felted coasters. I especially loved Jenny's idea for the little round car-cup-coasters!


A mini travel mug, a very cool over-the-ear LED light (for night-time knitting/reading!), and possibly my favourite thing from the whole package: GRITS! Nora Mill Granary "Georgia Ice Cream" White Speckled Grits. And I've already used the LED light several times!


Some luscious Brooks Farm Primero Yarn, Pingouin Sock Yarn (coffee coloured, of course), a really cute coffee cup dishcloth (!) and the pattens for EVERYTHING Jenny knitted for me! I think the Brooks Farm may become another mini-Clapotis.


I'm such a lucky coffee pal! Thank you, Jenny, for putting so much effort into this and making up such a fantastic package for me! And don't worry... yours is on its way to you! I hope you like it just as much!

3 Comments:

At 9:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! I'm especially interested in the over-the-ear light. If you don't mind, what kind is it so I can do some research?

 
At 9:52 a.m., Blogger Jenny Massey said...

You can find it on the Discovery Store website. BUT NOT in the ACTUAL discovery store that are in the malls. Trust me - I checked almost everyone in the Atlanta area and they all said the same thing - go on-line. It is a VERY reasonable price. The only thing you need to be careful of doing is not blinding the PERSON you are looking at when you are not knitting.

So glad you liked everything!!! I had a blast putting it together. I can't wait to see what I get from Canada - I am sure I'll love it. Jenny

 
At 3:56 p.m., Blogger Violiknit said...

What yummy swaps you got! Lucky you! Oh, I've nominated you as a Rockin' Girl Blogger!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home