Wednesday, April 18, 2007

another cool exchange

Oh yes... I made it into the Knitters Coffee Swap exchange! Can't wait... I do love me some good coffee (and I always say, Starbucks makes me a nicer person).
My origami sweater is coming, coming along... will I make it for the frolic? Who knows??? I already love this sweater, though. It smells good, the drape is lovely, and it feels sheepy. And the colours... I got dressed today, then looked for a good sweater to throw on over top when it hit me -- the soon to be new one would be perfect. It is destined to be a favourite (if the gauge gods are willing...).
Pics soon, promise. Sock ones, too (though I've abandoned my sock jag -- temporarily -- for this sweater sprint).

3 Comments:

At 7:57 p.m., Blogger Andrea said...

We will feed your sock addiction at the Frolic!

 
At 9:30 p.m., Blogger Alex said...

can't wait to see the sweater turns out... It looks so tempting to make!

 
At 9:39 p.m., Blogger Sharon said...

Seems as if you and I have the same taste in exchanges! We were both in the KTE and now in the coffee swap. I can smell the coffee now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home