Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Grumble.

So, I ordered the Harlot's new book from Chapters/Indigo. And since they shipping is free if you spend $39, and since Ann & Kay's new book was super on sale on the website, and since I just got my GST cheque in the mail, (and since I really wanted them!) I ordered both. Both "usually ship in 24 hours". Anyway, Harlot is still in transit. And Mason-Dixon Knitting arrived today -- DAMAGED! Grumpy, grumpy, grumpy. I am currently trying to figure out how they're going to get me another copy without me paying for shipping! But in the meantime I can at least enjoy the book tonight.
In other news, there IS no other news. I have had very little time to knit lately (sniff). And here is one of the major reasons: meet Fritz.
Yes, this is a terrible photo. Black kitties who sit really, really close, chase yarn, and attack ends of dpns, and meeyowwwl at you while you are trying to knit are difficult to photograph. I'll do better next time. But here he is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home